Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Okay....I am back!

 
Okay....19 lashes with a wet noodle for me....
Totally forgot about last week's BB day....so my apologies...but Leanna was on the ball...you go girlfriend!  lol
 
I made it a point not to miss this week's BB day!
 
Not sure what we are doing but I suppose we are still working on the SAB and Occasions catalog challenge?
Making an executive decision here....SAB and Occasions Catalog Challenge!  lol
 
Hope Leanna is up to it...actually being I missed up on last week's post, I am so going to make it up to you...and post two ideas for this week...not hard being I am in love with the SAB Catalog and Occasions Catalogs.  Did I mention I am in LOVE with them?  lol
 
This first card is my swap card for Leadership....I had a different vision when I was creating it, but things don't always turn out like you had planned...I hope the swappers like it.  I am only taking 45 cards to swap....seems like time got away from me with the holidays and just life in general...so that's it....45....
 
 
This next card....love the Framelits Butterflies...OMG...and have you seen the wax paper/dryer trick for this?  If not, please let me know and I'll work on a video...it's a must have for using these very delicate framelits...and all those little tinny tiny pieces...OMG...this picture doesn't do it justice..it's just beautiful!

 
Well...short and sweet...that's about all I've got time for ....sorry...hope you enjoyed my projects...
 
 
 
Now let's head on over to see what Leanna's got for us this week:
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo