Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - Great Gift to Gift Yourself


Today I'd like to talk about Paper Pumpkin....are you not a subscriber yet?  OMG...why not?  It is a craft kit that arrives right to your door each and every month.  It includes all the materials needed to have 30 minutes of creativeness....some of the kits have been picture frames to decorate, cards, small scrapbooks, little gift ideas, party ideas and so so so much more...Have I told you how much I love it?  Well the best part is you don't know what is coming each month...it's a party in itself.. when you come home from work after a long long day...and you see that bright red box on your porch (or sticking out of your mailbox)...and you run indoors and cannot wait to open the box and tear open the pretty blue paper to see what is inside and awaits your creativeness...OMG....I'm so so so very excited....I am so excited that I don't just order one kit, I have two...one to create the projects as is and another to play further and embellish and get my creativeness going....so...ready to take the plunge?  Well....better yet...would you like to save $$$ on your PP subscription?  Well, now is the time to do it...and earn Sale-A-Bration benefits as well when ordering during a party....woo hoo

Here's a look at this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeBsVXQrUwc



Here's a little bit more information.....

Join during Sale-a-Bration.  Want even MORE ways to earn free Sale-a-Bration products?  During Sale-a-Bration, customers earn free product, hosts can earn free product and you can earn free product when you join my team.  You can choose between two Sale-a-Bration items or one of the kits in the Occasions Catalog when you buy the Starter Kit ($125 of your choice of product for just $99) during Sale-a-Bration.  If you’ve EVER wanted to earn a discount on Stampin’ Up! products, here’s your chance.  Please reach out to me at stampinsue2000@gmail.com if you’d like to discuss further with me – I’d LOVE to talk with you.
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo