Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Borderline Buddies Day!

 
It's another week of Borderline Buddies!
After just returning from Leadership and not having much time for stamping this week (still winding down and unpacking), I'm not even sure what our challenge is, but I'm going to make an executive decision and being Valentine's Day is approaching, that's my choice for this week!
 
Are you a Paper Pumpkin member yet?  No?  OMG....what are you waiting for?
 
If you aren't sure what Paper Pumpkin is, well, let me explain....it's a craft kit that comes to your door each and every month, unless you opt out for a month (or so), but I cannot image not wanting any month. 
 
Our Paper Pumpkin kits are amazing!
 
Here are the cut little projects created using the January, 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit...the kit included all supplies to make 24 of these little goodies.  I am going to take mine into work for the girls and patients that come into our office. 
 
 
Our kits include an exclusive Paper Pumpkin stamp set, a Stampin' Spot (or 2) which is ink, all supplies to create the kit. These kits vary from month to month and it's like a Christmas gift each and every time I receive mine....another surprise is that you don't know what you are going to get!

 
The best part, you don't have to create the projects suggested...I subscribe to two kits; one to create the projects show, like posted here and another to "play" with and venture outside of the suggested ideas....plus...check out Pinterest....tons of ideas on there for all your stampin' needs and did you know I have a Pinterest Page (or two)....Stampinsue...check me out!

 
Another amazing fact is that there is now a video for each PP kit....showing you step by step how to put your kits together....

 
So don't miss out....I had a sneak peek at Leadership to the next two month's PP kits and believe me....you are not going to want to miss out!  That's all I can say...I was sworn to secrecy!

 
Now...I have a special surprise for you!  If you are unsure about PP or would like a fun crafting experience with me, send me an email as to why you would love to come and craft this FREE kit with me.  I'm not going to tell you what month this is from, but you will love it.........
 
I have a FREE kit to give away!
 
Okay...so you want to subscribe, here is my direct link...
 
 
Did you also know you can subscribe to one month, three, six or a whole year at a time?
These subscriptions also include Sale-A-Bration FREEBIES for each $50 in purchase.  You can also hostess a Paper Pumpkin Workshop and I'll come and bring a kit special just for you and your guests and we will create it together and then you receive all HOSTESS BENEFITS!  Doesn't that sound like fun?  Let's do this!
 
Okay...so let's see what Leanna has to share with you this week (hopefully she does)  :-)
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Paper Pumpkin Hugs to you!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo