Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More Pillow Gifts

Well, I was welcomed home by Mother Nature by snow yesterday....thank you so much for the cold welcome Mother Nature!  lol

I wanted to share with you more pillow gifts from Leadership which I gave to my roomie, Leanna.

Here is an inexpensive tablet which I created using our Designer Series Paper, a chevron ribbon and our Butterfly Thinlits (have you figured out yet the difference of Framelits vs. Thinlits?).  I loved how this turned out!

 
As you know, attending events with SU is a business expense and the biggest problem I have is doing papework....including keeping up with all the receipts...so shopping at a local Dollar Tree, I came across these fun little plastic folders...Again, I used our DSP to decorate from the inside of the folder and our Little Letter Thinlits to spell out Receipts....and then Leanna had a place to keep them all nice and handy. I love it..you can use these for your personal tax keeping records or even coupons traveling to the grocery store...coupons help us save $$$, so we can have more $$$ for our stampin' supplies!  :-)

 
That's it for today's share...hope you have a beautiful stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo