Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Borderline Buddies Wednesday

 
It's Borderline Buddies Day!
 
We are back!
 
I'm so glad that Leanna is feeling better.....I wish she lived closer and I'd be running over a pot of my chicken soup for her....nothing better than a nice bowl of warm soup when you are feeling sick..no matter what the sickness.  Hugs to you Leanna!
 
It was my choice for the challenge this week...I figured I have had it with winter, snow below zero temperatures and figured you have as well....who is ready for Spring?  me...me...me!  lol
 
So my challenge was something spring...anything...at this point!  lol
 
Well first off the picture doesn't give this card justice....the butterfly is actually cut out of our silver glimmer paper...and it glistens...and the collage effect on the card is so much better in person.
 
 
I started off with a basic Whisper White and then headed to my stash bin...what?  you don't have a stash bin?  Okay...scrapyard for pieces of long lost scraps...whatever you call it..it's the place where you put all those "pieces" cause one day you are going to need it...lol   Lookie...I needed it!

 
Here is a close up of the butterfly glistening....

 
When I stamp one, I usually stamp two...do you?  hmmmm..that rhymes!  lol

 
I have to say that if you are a collage type stamper...you have to get yourself this bundle!
The Stamp set, Butterfly Basics and the Thinlits that coordinate, Butterflies is a must!  I know....the thinlits are on back order but the strike is over and soon things will be back to normal..they are so worth the wait!

 
I stamped the Happy Birthday (which is also in the stamp set) on vellum.  The butterfly is in the stamp set as well and this is the only butterfly in this thinlit set that coordinates..the other two butterflies stand alone..and they are so gorgeous...they can!

 
Added a Stampin' Dimensional onto the back of the butterfly...love Stampin' Dimensionals!



 
 
Okay..that was a lot to share...but I am so loving it that I had to show it to you all....
Now let's head up to British Columbia, Canada and see what my BB friend has for us today!
 
 
Let's check to see if Leanna has a share for you...and me: 
 
 
 
 Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo