Thursday, February 26, 2015

I've reached my goal! Thank you! Woo Hoo!

I am super excited!

I set myself a goal that by the end of February, 2015 I was going to hit my personal sales goal for my stampin' career and guess what...because of all of you...I DID!  I reached my goal of $150,000 in sales!  I am super excited and although it may not seem a lot to other demos...it means the world to me. 

 
I couldn't have done it without all of you..so a huge thank you goes out from the bottom of my heart to you....and the person that made it happen...that placed the order that made me reach my goal was my good friend, Essie H.  I'm sending out Essie a little thank you gift...and she probably doesn't even know it....lol
 
 
 
I am currently participating in a Recruiting Boot Camp with Stampin' Up! and one of the assignments we have for this week is sharing our Stampin' Up! story..what do we as demos love about Stampin' Up!? 
 
It didn't take me long to have an answer to that.....I love all of you!  Yes....if Stampin' Up! never came into my life...if my friend, Luann never invited me to that workshop (the second one as the first one was snowed out)....I would have never experienced the excitement my life has been because of SU...
 
Yes,.I love the discount.,..and yes I of course love love love the products!  I'm super excited with each box on my porch with the SU label on it..like Christmas each and every time the box comes...even if it is just boring cardstock....lol
 
Okay..I don't want to bore you all,..but I started like many of you...just seemed fun...support the habit...get the discount and that's it..never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that almost 15 years later after going to a party and hosting a party I would still be going strong with this company...I love it!  How about you?  Are you ready to take the plunge?  Hey..what do you have to lose?  $99 kit for more than $125 in product...choice of any kit in the Occasions Catalog or 2 Sale - A-Bration items (your choice) to give it a try...if it isn't for you totally no commitment!  But if it is and you don't take the chance....well...I'd never forgive myself for not asking.
 
 
Anyhow...enough of that...there is still another full month of Sale-A-Bration
 
And as a special thank you and surprise to all of you...starting March 1st, Stampin' Up! has added four new items you can c hose for FREE with each $50 order...yup...something brand new that you haven't seen before....I'm super excited....
I'll post more on this tomorrow....you are probably tired of reading or you didn't even make it to the end of this post....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo