Monday, February 9, 2015

It's all about the kits...about the kits...no prepping!

It's all about the kits....about the kits....no prepping....It's all about the kits...about the kits...no prepping.....are you singing along with me?  (this is a knock off of the song...All about the Base....lol

Well hello friends and thanks for stopping by...

One of the most fun ideas Stampin' Up! has been working on and improving on is our kit selection.

I think one of the most, "not to fun" parts of stamping is the prep work....while sometimes it can be considered my "therapy", other times I just want to get down in and do it!  Well, Stampin' Up! has just the ticket for your admission to creative papercrafting....OUR KITS!

During Leadership we were challenged to do a class focusing on one of our kits...and I am all about that!  We actually were given supplies to create an entire project using a kit including the stamp set.....that is a huge Whoop Whoop for me!  Image...everything already prepped and ready for you to turn your creativity wild....yeah me! (and can be you too)!

Okay..let's take a lookie.....Today I will focus on one ..which I love..

First off.....The Perpetual Calendar kit!
 
Are you like me and terrible at remembering birthdays?  Or how about a family member that never remembers...we you are going to want to pick up more than one of these kits....you or anyone else that is forgetful will never be after receiving this kit to create...you can even make it together...or give me a call and I'll come along with other materials needed and create it with you all!


 
With this kit, you will receive all the materials to create a year round birthday, anniversary and any other events throughout the year calendar...that you can use year after year....Each page is decorated by month and has numbers down the side and all you have to do once you create the kit is to fill in your important dates.....
 
Here is a sampling of some of the pages:

 
Love it....



Another great feature is that it also comes with a box that you can decorate to give as a gift....now that's the perfect project I would like to create...the calendar and a box to give this gift in! 
Whoop Whoop!
 

 
I also read on another demos blog (sorry I read so many I forgot who it was) that gave a great tip...at the dollar store, purchase one of their frames and all you need is the easel part....then glue on the easel part and you have a free stamping frame....or even better, glue on a magnet to the back and you can hang it on your fridge...wowsie.....
 
Now here's what you'll need to order through my online store:
 
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit by Stampin' Up!
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit 137950
Price: $15.95
Never forget a birthday again! The Perpetual Birthday Calendar will not only help you keep track of birthdays, it will look oh-so-beautiful doing it. Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately.
Kit includes

■ Printed calendar sheets
■ Die cut accents and adhesive letters
■ Printed cardstock sticker (for front of box)
■ Die-cut Gold Glimmer Paper Banners
■ Die cut printed banners
■ Confetti stickers
■ Clipboard
■ Gold binder clip

Coordinates with Baked Brown Sugar, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Melon Mambo, Real Red.

You may also want to purchase the coordinating stamp set as well:
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer Stamp Set 137167
Price: $23.95
Don't settle for a mass-produced calendar--make your own. This set includes the months of the year and 12 background images for a little something extra. Set quantity: 24.

Now head on over to my 24/7 online store and order one, two or more!

Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo