Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Well hello there...and thank you for stopping in!

I'm going to continue my blog post this morning about our fabulous kits...and this one I just ordered and cannot wait for Mr. Brown to come and deliver it to my door.....and I'm thinking how I can change it up to "make it mine".

Let's stop chatting and take a look:

This is our Hello Life Project Kit......

Hello Life Project Kit by Stampin' Up!
Hello Life Project Kit 137949
Price: $24.95
Show off the little things that make you happy on this super cute wire frame. Coordinates with Basic Black, Crushed Curry. Stamps, ink, and adhesives sold separately.

Kit includes
■ Die-cut frames and accents
■ Die-cut letter stickers
■ Window sheet
■ Crushed Curry Thick Baker’s Twine
■ Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine
■ Thread
■ Metallic silver clothespins
■ Shaker Frame
■ Sewing needle
■ Wire frame

You may be looking at it wondering...what the heck is that?  Well, here is one already created:

 
Isn't that fun?  You can change the pictures as the year goes on. I've been as what it is that is the base of the kit and it reminds me of an oven rack..lol
 
It's a nice big wall hanging and I cannot wait..I'm thinking I may have to go and order a second one...how fun would it be to change monthly with family photos and events upcoming and for me, to display my card designs? 
 
While you are ordering the kit, you'll also want to pick up the coordinating stamp set that goes along with it....
 
Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp Set 137136
Price: $24.95
Celebrate the little things that make life so sweet with cards, décor, and memory keeping projects you create with this set. Set quantity: 10.
This is truly a must have for every home....and the stamp set can then be used to create other projects throughout the year and change the frame to coordinate with each month's holidays.....be sure to pick up the inks required to create the kit as well...and better yet...when your order totals up to $50, you can pick something FREE from Sale-A-
Bration!  (with every $50 purchase).....Whoop Whoop!

Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo