Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Borderline Buddy is Ill...

Hello....yes....while it is Borderline Buddy day, unfortunately my "buddy" is sick...so please join me in sending Leanna well wishes....we miss her sharing her projects with us, but we want to wish you a speedy recovery so that you are back on your feet again and back to sharing with us.....((((hugs)))) to you Leanna....you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Thinking of Leanna, all I can think of is the wonderful time we spent together just a few weeks ago at Leadership.  While I didn't get much sleep (I caught up on it when I got home), I cannot even tell you the fabulous time we had together....who would have thought that almost 15 years ago when I signed up as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! I would have met such a wonderful caring person...and from another country to boot!  Thank you Leanna for putting up with me!  :-)

Here is a card that when I saw this on Pinterest, I knew I had to make it for my friend Leanna as well as this was my swap card for this month....

Don't you just love it...and Leanna is truly a gem!....the picture doesn't do this card justice....My friendship with all my friends I have met through Stampin' Up! are all gems in my eyes!

Thank you everyone for all you do for me!

 
Thought I would share the other cards we swapped at this month's team meeting.  Our theme was anything from either the Sale-A-Bration catalog or the Occasions catalog....and here's what we swapped:

This was Mary's creation...I love the Lotus Blossom stamp set and it's so pretty...

 
This was one of Doreen's swaps.  I guess it was my fault when doing the swap (Doreen is new to our group), I didn't explain it very well, so Doreen didn't know that we make the same cards for everyone, but I chose this card from what she had to swap. I so love the paper where you can create any color you wish...Great Job Doreen!



We also had a chance to do some projects.  Mary brought all the materials to create this fun card...funny how us demos think alike, both Mary and I used the same stamp set, mine for the swap and hers was the make 'n take..lol....
 
 
This is a sample I created using the new Chalk inks....the girls had a chance to try out our new Chalkboard Paper and the Chalk inks....I love the look...what do you think?

 
That's it for today stampers......
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo