Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Don't miss out....This week's weekly deals.....

This is my second post for today...I know...like really?  Okay....don't pass out....but I didn't want to miss out on sharing with you the fabulous Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! with you!
 
I know you'll not want to miss out on these....for sure!



  • Celebration Basics Kit - 133007

    Sale: $11.21
    Price: $14.95


  • Mosaic Punch - 131267

    Sale: $11.96
    Price: $15.95

  • Pansy Punch - 130698

    Sale: $11.96
    Price: $15.95


  • What's Up Punch - 133781

    Sale: $12.71
    Price: $16.95

  • There you go! Amazing, right?  Be sure to place your order early...like now! and don't forget that with each $50 purchase, you can chose a free Sale-A-Bration item from the SAB catalog!  Woo Hoo!
     
    Enjoy your day....check with me tomorrow...I have some great ideas to share with you!
     
    Glittery Hugs....and Nighty Night!
     
    Susan  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

    Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo