Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ouchie and healing.....

Happy Thursday

I've been pretty good in posting this week.   Had a head start over the weekend but now its Thuraday and I didn t have anything posted

As most of you know, if you follow me on my Stampinsue Facebook page, I was on my way out the door to work on Monday and it was icy/not icy and well you know where this is heading......I fell on an icy sidewalk.   All I can say is it happened so fast and I was almost not believing it happened to me.  I fell onto my right side on my hip and must have out my arm out to brace myself and so I ended up falling and hitting my hip, right side and arm and Ouchie!   

Okay, so first thought shut off jeep and back into the house or get into the jeep and off to work.  Well I work for orthopedic doctors so I went to work.  Had X-rays done and thank God nothing broken but Ouchie as the day went on, it hurt more.  I took off Tuesday from work and soaked myself in the tub with salts and lots of rest and Tylenol, as I have to be careful with meds I take due to loss of my one kidney last year.  

I have to say this morning, I feel my best.  Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and to my daughter who has helped out a lot including chicken soup, it helps for everything.  Lol

So, no stamping for today.  Just my story.  But head on over to my Stampinsue Facebook page and check out what I've been doing and hope to be back tomorrow

Have a super Stampin' day!

Susan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo