Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Borderline Buddies Day

 
Wowsie....how quickly these Wednesday seem to be coming each week.
I'm still trying to get out of Leadership mode...so I don't have a personal stamped project to share, but thought I would share with you some Leadership ideas.....Heart wise...after all, this weekend we celebrate Valentine's Day....although it will be a table for one Valentine Day for me, I have plenty of love from family and friends.....
 
Let's check to see if Leanna has a share for you...and me: 
 
 
Here's my love for this Valentine's Day.  This picture was taken during my trip to Magic Kingdom...Goofy just grabbed me and was hugging me tight and I was immediately in love with him....I've had many comments from you on my Facebook page, so if you missed it...here it is...makes me giggle thinking and looking at it..lol
 
 
Okay....back to stamp related....Loving the simplicity of this card, although I would think that creating the perfect spacing might be difficulty but our punches just make it perfect!
 
 
Isn't this treat bag the cutest?  OMG...using the Big Shot and our DSP...loving it!  Interested in making a treat bag using our Thinlits make it so easy.  I'm hosting a Big Shot Class this month, so be sure to register and create your very own treat bag...and maybe a few treats to put inside....
 
 
Here are the supplies for the above creations (the border punch is on sale)!
 
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies 137547
Price: $39.95
Create your own mini treat bags, as many as you want, in the colors and patterns you want. Also great for notes or gift cards. Finished bag size: 3-11/16" x 5-1/4" (9.4 cm x 13.3 cm). Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting
 
Hearts Border Punch
\
Hearts Border Punch 133784
Price: $15.95       ON SALE  $11.96
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating cardstock for
HAVE A SUPER STAMPIN' DAY!
GLITTER HUGS!
 
SUSAN
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo