Monday, February 16, 2015

When Life Gives Your Lemons.....

Happy Presidents Day.....
 
It's Monday but not a day off for me....back to work....after the crazy weather of snow and cold temperatures, I guess I'll have to venture out of my house and warm up the Jeep for sometime as it's currently zero degrees here today in NEPA and of course, talk of snow yet again tonight/tomorrow in the works....UGH....Remind me of this when I mention how hot it is in the summer!
 
I'd say life has given me my share of lemons.....but I pledge to turn the negatives into positives as of New Year's Day...so I'm gonna make some lemonade.... and spring is coming! 
 
To go along with this train of thought, I was creative in my stampin' room this weekend...first off keeping warm as my upstairs if warmer than my downstairs and the weather being what it was, I was safer inside than traveling outside (after my fall on ice last week...I'm a bit paranoid).
 
So, here's what I've got to share today...my lemon cards.
 
I used the free stamp set I received from Stampin' Up!.....yes...FREE...it's a free stamp set you can get for a limited time only with a $50 purchase......
 
 
I used DSP for the background along with my Blendability Markers (which you can also get for FREE with a $50 purchase as well).....

 
This card was created the same....background DSP paper.....


Now for this card...I challenge you....those of you attending my Technique Boutique Class yesterday got the head's up, but where do you think I got the background paper from? 
The first person with the correct answer to me will receive a little something in the mail from me....now, click on it, look closely and put your thinking caps on!


 
Here's a little bit closer look for you!

 
Interested in creating some lemonade in your life?  I've added a new When Life Gives Your Lemons Class to be held in March.....there will be lemon stamping, lemon snacking and lemon beverages...sounds like fun?  Yes....remember...spring IS on it's way!
 
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper  by Stampin' Up!
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper 137784
Price: $10.95
So many designs, so many colors, so many uses! 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm). Acid free, lignin free. Coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi.



A Happy Thing Stamp Set

 
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo