Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Borderline Buddies - Creative Fold Challenge

 
It's time for another Borderline Buddies Challenge!
 
This week it was my turn....and I chose.....
A Creative Fold Challenge.
 
I saw this idea on Linda Heller's Stampin' School a few week's back and I knew I had to had some fun play time and be creative....so I hope you like my challenge I have for you thins week. 
 
It was a little difficult to take pictures to share the card...and so looks better in person...but I think you will get the idea of how it operates.....
 
 
I used the Square Framelits to create the opening in the card front and to do the layers.
I also tried the wash technique on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock using an aquapainter and Hello Honey and a light Tangelo Twist wash...kid of gives a Designer Series Paper look to the cardstock..love it!

 
Of course, this stamp set and Butterfly thinlits are all the rage right now...but I'm sorry they are still on backorder but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are back in stock really soon....they were and are still so popular and must haves to add to your collection of stampin' goodies....

 
I did a basic stampin collage on the inside...and a punched out small butterfly using the scraps once I created the butterfly...with a little bling of course!

 
I love how it turned out..and it was really simple to do...you know me...I don't like to create cards and such that are involved....sometimes it is easy to KISS...no..not that way...
KEEP IT SIMPLE STAMPER
Which produces the best cards!  lol


 

 
Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!     
 
 
Squares Collection Framelits Die     
Squares Collection Framelits Die 130921
Price: $26.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 8 layering dies. Largest image: 4-3/8" x 4-3/8".
Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set 138816
Price: $35.95
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want--let your creativity run free. Set quantity: 11.

I hope you enjoyed my creative fold challenge..
now let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created for you!
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter hugs to you!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo