Monday, March 16, 2015

Washi Tape and a Thanks for all you do....

Hello Stampers and Good Monday to you!

It seems like the weekend flew by for me.  I haven't been feeling good and I think I slept the weekend away...only up for a short period of time to then go back to sleep again...and of course, now it's Monday again.....

I'm on for a busy week this week, so maybe it was my body telling me to slow it down and take care of myself...none the less, I did sneak in a few hours to do a little stamping and crafting....

Today I have to share with you a somewhat easy card for you. I was inspired by this card from Alystamps.com.  She is a fellow SU demo that has great ideas and when I saw this idea, it was like a duh..moment..ever have one of those?  Like, really.....

The base of the card is Whisper White with a layer of Basic Black and then the stamped and decorated images onto Whisper White.
 
Simply used our Washi Tape and stamped Thanks onto it with Staz On...allowed it to dry and then a piece of scrap stamped for all you do...and another torn scrap for the hearts and a bit of our Basic Black Baker's Twine.


 
And..it's as simple as that....you can still get this stamp set, which I am loving by the way absolutely FREE with a $50 order.  You will love it and I am always thanking someone for something as I am sure you do as well. 

 
It was so simple and easy to put together...now go through your Washi Tape and be creative!
 
Here's what I used to create this fun card:
 
 
Thanks for being you Stamp Set SET OF 4 Wood  139117
Coordinates with Hearts Border Punch (AC p. 222)Clear  139120
 
Beach House Designer Washi Tape     
Beach House Designer Washi Tape 133689
Price: $4.95
Adorn your journals, cards, more! 3 designs per package: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" widths. 5 yds. of each design. Lignin free. Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red.





Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad     
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 101406
Price: $7.95
Permanent ink for stamping images to watercolor. Also for nonporous surfaces like Window Sheets. Clean with StazOn Cleaner.



Have a super stampin' day!

Glitter Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo