Tuesday, March 17, 2015

In Color Thanks.....

Happy Tuesday!

I'm still having a ball with my FREE stamps and supplies from Stampin' Up! during the final weeks of our Sale-A-Bration period.  You can still get some freebies with each $50 purchase during this final month of our super duper SAB time!  I'm surely going to miss all these fun freebies...and I'm stocking up on these supplies while supplies last before they are gone forever and then we won't be able to see them again.....How about you?

Be sure to check out today's Weekly Deals....a new handful of products with prices slashed for one week only...each and every Tuesday...are you loving this each and every week?  I usually cannot wait to see what SU has on sale and I as a demo, take the plunge and order my supplies as well....along with FREEBIES during SAB...it's a win win!

Now...to share with you what I've been creating....

I saw this idea from another demo, I believe alystamps.com again....she designs the best samples..I did add my own little twist here and there with my project...again using the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set as well as the FREE Baker's Twine/buttons SAB items too.  

 
I am using our In Colors which will be around for another year and I am so glad as I am loving these colors together. 
 
I used our Staz On Black ink pad to stamp the images and then used our Stampin' Markers to color with.  I forgot how fun our markers are and how well our products all coordinate. 
I used the flower from the Itty Bity Punch Pack to punch out coordinating colored flowers, adhered them, one with a button from the FREE SAB items and the rest I added our Rhinestones...a bit of the FREEBIE Baker's Twine and the same layering of Whisper White and Basic Black from yesterday's project. 

 
If you can see, I also sprinkled a few of the punched images to the inside as well....easy, right?
That's what it is all about...color coordinating, FREE and easy!
Life is good and doesn't get any better than that!
 
Here's the projects used:
 
Thanks for Being You Stamp Set SET OF 4 Wood  139117 Available in French Coordinates with Hearts Border Punch (AC p. 222
 
In Color Accessory Pack
138637
Includes Thick Baker’s Twine, 5 yds. ea. of 5 colors; 30 small designer buttons, 6 ea. of 5 colors. Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
 
 
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad     
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 101406
Price: $7.95
Permanent ink for stamping images to watercolor. Also for nonporous surfaces like Window Sheets. Clean with StazOn Cleaner
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo