Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Borderline Buddies Day

 
Hello Friends!
 
Thank you for stopping by today to check out what's going on over here with Stampin' Sue.
As many of you know, Wednesdays are my Borderline Buddies Day...it's a day once a week set aside where my BFF Leanna and I challenge each other every week. We take turns choosing the challenge...while Leanna's been a bit easy on me...I thought, being this was my week to pick the challenge, I would actually make it challenging...so my challenge this week was......
 
DRUM ROLL.....
 
PLEASE.....
 
Using a punch for something other than what it was created to do....easy, right?  lol
 
My favorite punch I think is the Owl Punch...it is so versatile...and I've seen so many things done with it....so here's what I came up with....(pardon the pun)......
 
P.S....the clouds were created using the cupcake punch.....
 

 
Here's a close up of the balloons (see below for tutorial)

 
This post is a two fur.....yup..the balloons were also created using the owl builder punch...here's a tutorial for you....
 
One owl punch...trimmed the feet like this.....and one circle punch.....(so you get two bottoms of the balloon for each)

 
You'll need one each to create the balloon.

 
attach to back of circle...and it turns into a balloon..cute?  huh?

 
Love these little guys!

 
Builder Owl Punch
Builder Owl Punch 118074
Price: $16.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating cardstock for a reverse effect.

■ Sleek body style
■ Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store
■ Slim and stackable
 
Now let's head on over to see what Leanna's created for this week!
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo