Monday, April 27, 2015

Chalk Talk Retiring.....

Retiring Products
 
Happy Monday Stampers!
 
Well, as you all know, the Last Chance/Retirement List is out!
Items are flying out of the SU warehouse and the pickers and packers are hard at work gathering together your orders...Phew!  I bet they are super busy!  Thank you to everyone at Stampin' Up! for all you do!
 
So....have you checked out the list yet? 
Well, if you haven't, you had better!  Many items are on sale on this list...some up to 50% off!
So now is the time to stock up.....you'll be sorry later!
 
I thought what I would do for these next six weeks is go through my soon to be retired items, swaps, etc. and do a visual for you...reading a list is soooo boring...but when you see what you may be missing out, it may help you more to work on your Last Chance List (Hopefully before they are gone!)
 
So....A well loved favorite of mine, Chalk Talk...I have a few samples which I will share with you this week and focus on my blog posts....I thought I would start off with these....
 
This first one was one I created at one of my downline's classes, Lisa....It is fun in that you can just use it as a card and do a bit of writing...or it's perfect to add a gift card to....
 
 
Here's the insert card....fun, huh? 

 
This next one was a lot of fun to create...the clear sheet was a part of a retired pack of paper from last year I believe...or you can create your own by using our window sheets and stamping on them.

 
The final post today is this fun card...I have a bunch of them that I found...so if you leave me a comment on my posting, I'll be sure to send one off to you..until supplies last......
A dainty doily.....a bit of stampin' Gorgeous Grunge...and a Vintage Brad all encompass this fun card! 

 
So....now...here's what you need to do....order Chalk Talk (wood mount currently on sale) with the Accessory Framelit (if they are still available and not sold out)....
 
To make it easy....here are the items...with the order numbers:
 
 
UNSET
Chalk Talk Wood Stamp Set 130631
Price: $25.95 $19.46
Who doesn't love a little chalk art? Look like a regular chalk artist (without all the effort) with this wood mount set. All the impact without all the effort--it even coordinates with several punches and the Chalk Talk Frameless Dies. Set Quantity: 6.

 
 
Chalk Talk Framelits Die 

Have a Super Stampin' Day! 
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan     

Chalk Talk Framelits Die 129983
Price: $24.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 7 dies. Largest image: 2-3/16" x 3-1/2". Coordinates with Chalk Talk, Day of Celebration, Lovely Romance Stamp Sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo