Wednesday, April 29, 2015

 
Borderline Buddies Wednesday
 
It's another series in the Borderline Buddies Chalenge...this week...It's Leanna's turn...and of course....what do you think she challenged me with? 
 
YUP!
 
Retired stamps and accessories.....well this is easy....I didn't have to do much...just as I'm going through my supplies and pulling out the retired stamps, etc., I also was purging my swap and creative samples....so I have to admit...I didn't just stamp/swap these.....they were in my stash! :-)
 
Here's Leanna's site...Let's see what she has to share:
 
 
Here's my absolute favorite stamp set.....although I don't use it a lot...I think it is a go to stamp set...for many reasons.....it's a no brainer...everyone drinks either coffee, tea or hot chocolate...so it's a four season....all gender stamp set....and this card...out of my stack...is my most favorite!
 
Its a fun fold...where they open up like doors...and it wants you to peek in side...and see what's in there...curiosity...lol
 
 
Perfect Blend Stamp Set
 
 
Peeking.....

 
Decorated inside with DSP (which retired)

 
 
Loving the colors....the DSP and just that coffee cup....where you can make your own cozy for it as well! Perfect Blend...Perfect Stamp...but get it before it is retired....
 
UNSET
Perfect Blend Wood Stamp Set 130745
Price: $13.95
If there's a special place in your heart for coffee then this wood mount set is going to perk you up a latte. Pick up a cup and send this fun quirky message to a friend. Set Quantity: 3. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo