Friday, May 1, 2015

Sorry for my abscence......

Yeah!  It's Friday....and Happy May!

Sorry for my absence yesterday....woke up with a horrific headache...turned into a migraine and was pretty much in bed all day......glad that is over.....hopefully.....for a while....they are killers if you have ever experienced one.....

New Month...yes...where did April go?  My goodness.......

I have proposed a Paper Pumpkin Virtual Party for tonight...but maybe it's the wrong day as I only had two attending, one being me....lol...so if no more takers, I may reschedule.....

 


I have been recruited to do another Paper Pumpking Bootcamp and I thought it would be fun for you to participate in an online virtual party....My goal is two new subscribers for Boot Camp....what do you think?  Anyone interested in giving Paper Pumpkin a try?

 
Now...I'd like to focus on another favorite retiring stamp set of mine.....Blooming With Kindness...I am going to miss this set.....but loved it while it was available.....so be sure to check out this and other stamp sets which are retiring.....

 
This was a fun technique....the flower was first stamped with Versamark and then embossed with White Embossing Powder...then used a sponge (or a sponge dauber) and dabbed on the ink...the embossing resists the ink and the background gets inked. 

 
Here's another pretty card....with some Georgeous Grunge stamping. 

 
Now...be sure to order your set now.....before it is gone forever....and its on sale!
 
UNSET     
Blooming With Kindness Wood Stamp Set 131961
Price: $22.95 $17.21
Have you ever noticed how one beautiful image can go with so many different sentiments? The Blooming with Kindness wood mount set is one of those sets with a detailed flower image and five greetings that will carry you through lots of card-giving situations. Set Quantity: 6. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
Have a wonderful stampin day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo