Thursday, April 16, 2015

Updates and From The Herd

Hello and Happy Thursday.....

When I was writing this on Wednesday, I kept thinking it was Thursday...okay...either I am mentally wishing the week away or I am losing it....I think I'm mentally wishing the week away...right?  lol

Just wanted to give you an update on the Butterfly Thinlits....right from Stampin' Up!



Butterflies Thinlits Update
We have received notice from our supplier that the container with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies was finally unloaded from the ship; however, there is a shortage of trucks, which has delayed the container being picked up. We have secured a truck to pick up the container, and, as of now, it is scheduled to be delivered to Stampin' Up! on Friday. We will post an update as soon as they are available.         Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to await their arrival!


Here's another update.....and this is so exciting!

Retired List ReminderApril 14, 2015
As we get closer to the end of the Stampin' Up! year, we're getting ready to retire stamps and accessories from the 2014-2015 annual catalog. Don't worry, though! You and your customers will have the opportunity to order retiring products at discounted prices (up to 50 percent off retail) before they're gone. Start evaluating your current inventory and get ready to share the retired list with your customers when it goes live on April 21. 


I haven't had much time lately stamping, so I thought I would go through some pictures from Leadership....there are no many I haven't shared with you...and it seems like forever since I was in sunny cooler Florida!


I so love this stamp set...hoping it is going to be included in the new catalog....From the Herd....it's currently in the Occasions catalog and if you haven't got it....you'd better hurry...this Occasions catalog is only available until the end of May....
 
 
Here's another fun idea using this stamp set.....I love the Washi Tape added!
 
Now, go right now...RUN...to place your order for this fun stamp set before it may be gone forever....you will love it!
 
 
From The Herd Photopolymer Stamp Set 137162
Price: $15.95
                                                 From the Herd Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Nothing says "happy birthday" like a herd of party animals. They're also great at saying "feel better soon." What a well-versed group! These Two-Step stamps give you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo