Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Borderline Buddies Wednesday

 
It's Borderline Buddies Day!
 
Seems like I've been a bit absent from the blog...just have had a lot going on...my apologies...but I have something really special to share with you, so I'm sure I will make up for it!
 
It was Leanna's turn for this week...and she chose birthday....which turned out to be perfect for me as today is my Mom's birthday...and even though I have a ton of birthday cards already made, I always have to create a special one for mom...she usually likes the "big" cards as she calls them...lol  I always have to laugh with that...but when she gets this card in the mail, she is going to love it...actually I love it!
 
I created this card using the Berry Basket.  Instead of making a basket, I cut the basket in half (and you can actually make two cards from it.  I also used the Flower Patch stamp set along with the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits dies, which if you purchase them together, you will save 15%...woo hoo!
 
 
The butterfly is actually from the Butterfly Basics stamp set...and cut out with the framelits...which is a perfect fit!

 
You can never have too much bling, right?  So I used the Basic Rhinestones!

 
After cutting out the basket, I inked up the Hardwood stamp set with Early Expresso and stamped it to give it the basket look. 


 
Now.....let's go see what Leanna has created.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed it...as much as I did creating it...and sharing it with my mom
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
 
 
Berry Basket  Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!     
Berry Basket Bigz L Die 137366
Price: $37.95
Make a cute basket just right for delivering a little special something. Use with a Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. Finished box size: 4" each side x 3-1/4" high, 5" with handle (10.2 cm wide x 8.3 cm high, 12.7 cm with handle).

Fist appeared in 2015 occasions catalog.


Flower Patch Photopolymer Bundle 136788
Price: $43.25
Bundle and save 15% Flower Patch Stamp Set + Flower Fair Framelits Dies


Have a super stampin' day!  Glitter hugs!
 
Susan
     
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo