Thursday, May 28, 2015

I mustache you a question - Father's Day Fun Card

Hello Stampers!
 
Thank you for stopping by.....
Glad you can join me!
 
I saw a really fun card over the weekend...that I must share with you....I thought it was so fun....and I thought you would enjoy it....Father's Day is soon coming....although I lost my dad a few year's ago...he is still in my mind forever and all the memories will never be taken away!
 
Isn't this cute?
I used the Mustache die (which is being retired).
I used my Oval Framelits and just traced with a black maker the oval shape.
The spectacle was created using two circle punches....punching the smaller one first and then placing the larger one over the small punched one and punch again.... 
 
 
The bow was created using the Bow Builder Punch (which isn't retiring).
I also used the stamp set Guy Greetings for the saying.  The background DSP is a retired paper...sorry :-(
 

 
I think it turned out great.....
 
Give it a try...OMG...did I tell you how many different punch art designs I saw using this Mustache die?  You have to have it and add to your collection before it is gone...just check out my Pinterest Board Under Stampin' Punch Art to see all the fun things you can create....you won't believe it!....and it's on clearance sale.....less than $4.00!  OMG!  Get it...now!
 
 
Mustache Framelits Die by Stampin' Up!
Mustache Framelits Die 133741
Price: $7.95 $3.98
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 1 die. 2-3/4" x 7/8". Coordinates with Well Worded Stamp Set.
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo