Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Borderline Buddies Day...and some new project ideas to share!

 
Happy Borderline Buddies Day!
 
Super excited.....I was going to wait until later this week to share my projects from my Retirement/Sneak Peek Event I hosted last evening, but I figured it would be perfect for this week's Borderline Buddies Day Share!
 
It was Leanna's Turn this week to chose the challenge...and she picked new product...Woo Hoo!
 
Super excited as I finally actually got some time this past weekend to create...after I cleaned up some of my stamp room...never seems to be done...or organized to my liking....but then again...I tend to move things over and over again.....I like change!
 
So....here is one of the projects the peeps created last night!
 
Now isn't this the cutest?  OMG!   This was created using the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set with a coordinating punch!  Super cute.....This is the new Ronald McDonald Charity Stamp set where with the purchase of this stamp set, $3.00 is donated to the Ronald McDonald Charity....that's even a better reason to own this stamp set...and it's only available for one year....next catalog year, there will be a new stamp set...and they are highly collectable!
 

 
I used a brand new embossing folder as well.....Boho Chic....love the name even!  lol

 
There is so much you can do with this stamp set.....and I cannot wait to share with you other creations I made.....in the near future....everyone loved this....
 
Next up....which I'll share as well.....is retiring items...including the Designer Series Paper as well as the stamp used.....you can still get the stamp set, but I'm not sure about the DSP....as it may have sold out already.....The stamp set is Yippee Skippee....love that name too!

 
Isn't this donut the cutest?  It was a card which I saw on Pinterest and I knew when I saw it....it was a must make.....

 
The DSP adds the perfect "icing" to this card....and the gold embossing sprinkles....so fun!

 
Loving this card...think I'll make up a bunch just to have on hand for upcoming birthdays!...oh...the wood mount is on sale too!  Yippee....Skippee!  lol
 
UNSET
Yippee-Skippee Wood Stamp Set 131341
Price: $18.95 $14.21
Sometimes you feel like being little more formal, and sometimes you just want to say it like you really would to a friend. This wood mount set tells it like you think it and has personality to spare. Set Quantity: 6. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
 
 
 
Now...let's head on over to Leanna's Blog to see what she has created...I cannot wait!
 
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo