Thursday, May 21, 2015

More Paper Pumpkin Fun!


Welcome!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Thought I would share with you today some more projects that I created with my
 Paper Pumpkin May Kit!
 
I used the yellow tissue paper in the kit and my Fringe Scissors to create this pom pom.... I then rolled it up and adhered the end with our Glue Dots.
 
 
I used one of the cards in the kit...trimmed down the solid blue piece to make it a bit smaller and then scored 1/2 inch on all ends and then cut the ends to make it into a box....I did the same for the top...adhered a piece of the tissue paper to make a ribbon around the box adhering to the inside of the lid...so you didn't have to tear it to open it...this makes the perfect size for a gift card...

 
Next up...another card...this can be the invitation to the birthday party.....

 
And a final card...using the string part of the balloon stamp...to make it look  like streamers coming down.....and the congratulations stamp on one of the border pieces....I again used a piece of the tissue paper to create the yellow border and the happy birthday was stamped on another part of the kit...I then adhered this to the front of the card...love it?  Me too!

 
 I cannot even tell you how much more materials I have left in this kit...not to mention the stamps which are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin as well as the stampin' spot ink pad....and so much more....I am going to have to come up with more ideas to create even more party favor ideas....another post, I suppose!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo