Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Retirement Party and Sneak Peek Tonight!

Hello Stampers & Scrappers!

Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend....mine was quiet...sort of speak but yet exciting!  We had a nice little family cook out yesterday...Michelle is an excellent BBQer....and I'm clean up committee...always have a saying in my house..the cook never cleans...well...sometimes the cook does...but I figured she slaved over the BBQ grill, so it was the least I could do!  :-)

Anyhow...I'm super excited...tonight is my Retirement and Sneak Peek Party!  I thought I would get a better response to attendees, but it sometimes...size does not matter....lol.....I am planning a super fun event....I have my catalog packets all together....and ready to hand out after the event....as well as two fun projects.....one retiring.....saying a sad good bye...and another new fun .... maybe my most favorite of the catalog...well...today anyhow...lol

Along with the catalog packages I have assembled, I'm going to be handing out a Wish List....in which there is going to be a contest where I'm going to have customers fill out their Wish Lists and post them online through my Facebook page.....and one lucky stamper will receive a free prize from me for participating... I am interested in seeing what you like best!  This will help me in the coming year to plan accordingly.  Maybe what I like isn't necessarily what you like.....so I want to see what catches your eye!

 
I was going to create my own Wish List and share it....so I started searching through my catalog and thought I would just put a few tabs on my favorite things I need...want...desire...have to have!
Well....ummm....I ran out of stickers!  lol
 
So as you can see, this year's catalog is the best!  Love it....and there is a special surprise section in this year's catalog....I'm not going to tell....but you are going to love it.....I am super excited and loving it!  Sorry...sworn to secrecy.....
 
 
I'm also going to have a fun cash and carry of some of my old old old retired items.....yup...cleaned out the stamp room this weekend too.....and they need new homes...not just gonna sit it out on the shelf.....it's going to be a lot of fun.....so maybe you can join us?  I'll post the pictures of the projects later this week so you can see what you missed!  :-)

Thought I would share with you a fun graduation card which I created....simple but yet classy!


 
Silver and Gold....and embossing...I'm working on posting a tutorial on this card for my You Tube channel...hopefully this week.....it's so simple but if you are new to embossing...you will love the tips and tricks I have to share.....I remember the first time I witnessed embossing.....ahhh....even the smell of heating up the embossing powder brings back those memories...........sigh.....

 
Okay...enough of that...but if you like this stamp set, you better hurry...as it will be gone come June 2nd, when the Occasions Catalog is retired.......Purchase it today..it's one stamp...and wood mount only!  I have a bunch of graduation cards created....and the fun part is that you can cut off the 2015 and use it later on after 2015....personalize your stamp to your liking!
 
Class of 2015 Wood Stamp by Stampin' Up!
 
 
 
 
Have a super stampin day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan  
Class Of 2015 Wood Stamp 137175
Price: $9.95
The class of 2015 rules! All that studying has paid off, and now it's time to celebrate the grads in your life. Set quantity: 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo