Monday, June 8, 2015

Awaiting Mr. Brown......



I don't know about you, but I am lovin' the new 2015-2016 catalog!  Woo Hoo!

I am still exploring with all the goodies that I was able to preorder being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! 

My first order from the new catalog isn't coming until later this week....and the waiting....and waiting....and waiting...for Mr. Brown.....OOOOHHHHH!


Anyhow....not that I don't have enough already....but there is always room for more.....like dessert, right?

I am loving this new


 
I saw this card on either FB or Pinterest that a demo created....so I changed a few things.
I used some of the new In Colors, one being Tip Top Taupe.....don't you love that name?
 

 
The other color is Mint Macaron. I also used the coordinating Mint Macaron 
Dotted Lace Trim.



Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!
Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad 138325
Price: $6.50


Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!

 
Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim by Stampin' Up!
Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim 138424
Price: $6.00
 
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 138326
Price: $6.50



You've Got This Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
You've Got This Wood-Mount Stamp Set 139572
Price: $39.00
Send your support and show you care. Lift and encourage friends and family with cards you make with this stamp set.

Our high-quality wood-mount rubber stamps are precut and come with farmed-maple wood blocks. Mount these precut stamps permanently on the blocks, and they're ready to go when you are. Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 5 rubber stamps. Wood blocks included.



Are you loving this set too?  Well head on over to my online store and order it for yourself....and while you are there, you might want to pick up some of the new 2015-2017 In Colors to create!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo