Sunday, June 7, 2015

Build A Birthday Stampin' Class

 (2 of these)

Everyone has a birthday.....and we always need cards.....so when I saw this new Build A Birthday Stamp Set in the new 2015-2016 catalog, it was a must have....it's so cute...and so versatile....and can be male or female gender......Because I loved it so much, I knew you would too.....so to share this fun set, I am hosting an upcoming Stamp Class.

Now you can come to my home and stamp with me, but if you aren't available for that, I have the perfect solution.....you can receive the To Go Build a Birthday Kit....and be creative at home....so, it works for everyone.....


Build A Birthday Stamp Class
Monday, 6/29/15 – 6 pm to 8:30 pm.

Build A Birthday Stamp Class.   You will be creating 8 projects (4 projects- 2 of each).

This class is product based and I will be ordering your supplies for you, so I must have your payment to me by 6/18/15 in order to have your supplies here for you!  

Class us fee is $40 which will include the new Build A Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set and also the new Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape.    Your class fee will also include all other supplies in order for you to create your eight projects.  

Class us date is Monday, 6/29/15 at 6 pm to 8:30 pm.   If you are unable to complete your projects....no worries.   You can complete them from home.   If needed, I will forward to you instructions on completing the projects.

Not able to attend my class but still interested in completing the projects, you can purchase my class on the go including the products as well as the supplies needed and instruction sheets.  Add $5 to class fee of $40 for pick up.   Additional cost for postage if you needed it mailed to you, which will be the week following the class.

Send your payment to me by 6/18 via check, cash or PayPal at stimchack@ptd.net.  
Attending class fee is $40.   Class on the go fee I s $45 for pick up.  $50 for class on the go with postage.

(2 tags)

(2 of these)

 (2 of these)
 
Hope you can join me.....don't forget....you can register quickly and easily using Paypal!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo