Tuesday, June 23, 2015



New Catalog Kick Off Event

Tonight I'm hosting my New Catalog Kick Off Event.....there is going to be so much going on...I hope I have it all ready....

First off, The New 2015-2016 Catalog!  Woo Hoo!  Are you loving this new catalog or what?

WOW...I've already placed my FREEBIE order, my Exchange Order from my Blendabilities and recently another closure of a party where I placed an order as well.  There are so many new goodies in this catalog that are a MUST HAVE.

I also have two projects for my stampers to create....Here is what they will be creating.  These are not my ideas at all.....but other demonstrators, Selena and Angie are the designers.  I put my own spin on Angie's card....but Selena....is so simple, pretty and elegant, no change was needed.

I used a different embossing folder for the background and I did a side fold card as well, but I'm loving all the new products used to create this card:  The butterfly stamp, the embossing folder, the new ink color, Cool Cucumber, the lace ribbon and the envelope paper (the striped paper).  I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

 
 
This next card is pretty simple and very quick.  It's using a new stamp set, You've Got This.  I am also using the colors Sahara Sand (not one that I use a lot of) and Blackberry Bliss.  We then are simply going to use the Blender Pens to blend the color from the stamp image.

You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set 139575
Price: $28.00
Send your support and show you care. Lift and encourage friends and family with cards you make with this stamp set.

Our clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as our wood-mount stamps, but they're repositionable. They're precut and ready to go. Temporarily mount these stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving storage. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 5 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, e


I'm also going to be having a BOGO sale...all retired items I'm selling and you then take what it costs and order new supplies from the current catalog.  Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards accepted.

That's it.....hope to see you here tonight!


Have a super stampin' day! 
 Glimmer Hugs!

Susan
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo