Monday, June 22, 2015

June, 2015 Paper Pumpkin = Woo Hoo!

June, 2015 - Paper Pumpkin
 
 

I don't know about you, but I get so happy when I get mail....no...I'm not talking bills!  YUCK!  I am referring to either a handwritten card, handstamped card, anything from Stampin' Up! including that beautiful reddish colored Paper Pumpkin Box...when I am coming home from work after a long hard tiring day and I approach my porch and see that box awaiting my arrival, it's like Christmas!  Woo Hoo!

So...if you are still on the fence about Paper Pumpkin, let me entice you with what was in this month's Christmas in June Paper Pumpkin Kit (that's what I call it anyhow).....


 
Everything is included to create this fun card!

 
It's so cute and super simple to create....

 
Here is the second card you can create with this kit

 
Including this fun envelope....

 
Now, isn't this so cute? 
Step by step instructions but if you are like me, I'm a visual, so here's a link for you for a video...yes....Stampin' Up! does a video for each Paper Pumpkin Kit to show you how easy it is to create.
 
 
Interested in giving it a try? 
You can sign up for a month by month subscription or we also offer 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions to keep them coming....and....if you wish to not receive a month, you can opt out to not receive it...but I know you won't want to miss out on a single month.
 
Did you also know that being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can also purchase any of the past kits that you missed out on or even go and order more of the current kits....
AND
if you sign up choosing me as your Paper Pumpkin Demonstrator, you will also be a member of my Stampin Sue's Facebook Paper Pumpkin Patch!  This is a special Facebook pages for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers only!  It's a great way to see other projects which I created with the monthly kit.
 
 
So...don't wait any longer.....click on over and subscribe today and your kit will soon be on its way!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo