Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Borderline Buddies and Emboss Resist!

 
OMG....is it Wednesday...already?  It just seems like it was Wednesday....my goodness...time is flying...and Wednesday means another Borderline Buddies Share.
 
We are keeping in with the new catalog ideas....I mean really....have you seen the new catalog?
One can never run out of ideas.....
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share with you today....
 
 
Now....my turn....
 
I'm still sticking with the You've Got This stamp set and I did a little emboss resist.
 
I used our Whisper White Cardstock and our Embossing Buddy first, to help prevent any powder sticking where it shouldn't. I then stamped with Versamark and then used the White Embossing Powder and heat set using my Heat Tool.
 
 
Then using three colors (the In colors...Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cool Cucumber) I used our daubers (one for each color) starting with the Dijon for the center of the flower, then the flower and then the stems and what happens is that the ink resists where the embossing is....I was going for a light version at first but decided I was going to be bold...really bold and darkened it up a bit.  The picture doesn't do it justice...but I love the simplicity of the black cardstock and white cardstock with the pop of color.  I then used Momento Ink Tuxedo Black to stamp the saying (which is also in the stamp set).

 
And...there you have it!

 
Pretty, huh?
Now you go try your hand at Emboss Resist....and don't forget to share with me your creations!
 
Have a super stampin' Borderline Buddies Day!
 
Glimer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo