Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fun online FB Chat....and more.....



What a fun time we had on my downline Facebook chat last evening. The demonstrators in my downline, named SUEweet Stampers were all invited to join me in a monthly online FB chat where we discuss any issues they are having, any questions, chatting new stampin' products and anything else they are interested in saying.....I usually have an idea on what I'm going to chat about, but mostly leave it open....and it was super fun last night.

We had a guest SUEweet Stamper, my BFF Bette....where we busted her about signing up to be a demo...and welcomed her to SUEweet Stampers, etc......she pretty much told us we were "crazy" but really?  I know she deep down wants to be a member of our fun group and she will...when it's right for her.



Have you thought of joining Stampin' Up!  I know...I'm going to hear what I said 15 years ago...I'm not a sales person....I have no talent...I don't want to do workshops...I don't want to bug people to host workshops....do you hear all the negatives in that?

Well...how about if you turn around those negatives into positives....like....I love the product...I can sell this......I really have fun and people love what I create.....I would love to share my love of stamping with others...I also want to share my love and creativity with others and invite them to share in my love....now...doesn't that paragraph make you smile rather than the other one.

So....if I sign up....what all is involved?  Really?  How about an adventure that will enlighten your life, make you smile each and every day (along with those you send your cards to), bring in a little extra spending money, how about an all paid vacation each year for two?  A discount on all your purchases....there is so much more.....

Did you know that for only $99 (and how many of you have spent that lately).....you can get $125 in product....and for this month only....an additional TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! in your kit...along with a case of catalogs and all the business supplies you will need.

You also will have me....as your upline....who will help you every step of the way...and you can attend my next Facebook event...which is in July and it's an online convention for those not attending convention?



What have you to lose?  There is no commitment....you can leave at any time if you find it isn't for you.....

One final thought....if you always do what you always did....you will always get what you always got!

Now...head on over to my online store, sign up and you will immediately be receiving all the rewards of being a part of the SU Family!

Have a super stampin' day!  Glimer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo