Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Borderline Buddies - Better Late Than Never

 
Well it's Borderline Buddies Day....and yes...I am late...but....Better Late Than Never, right?
 
I totally forgot I didn't do my blog scheduling for today....like...dhhhh..
 
I guess I can blame it on the retired catalog.....
OR
Maybe I can blame it on the new catalog.....
OR
Maybe I can blame it on the Occasions Catalog retiring.....
OR....
Well....I guess there is no excuse....other than....I forgot!
 
But.....I did remember this morning....but WORK (my full time job)...got in the way.
 
and...
tonight...it was finally a sunny day....so I was able to get my yard work done....and then there was the porch....and then there were the weeds....and the trimming....and....well a shower...and now...
Here I Am!  lol
 
Okay...we are going to focus this month on all new products...so here's what I have for you (I know...enough already...time for the posting)
 
I love this card....and all the new product...colors....stamp set....Washi Tape.....
 
Build A Birthday Stamp Set
 
 
This card is going to be one of the cards you create at my upcoming Birthday Class...where you will receive all supplies needed....as well as the Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Washi Tape....
 

 
Here is a close up of the flame...I added with 2 Way Glue Pen Dazzling Diamonds...really make the flame look like it flickers....so if you love this card...please come to my class....sign up information is posted on my demo web site....and all the information....if you aren't able to attend, but interested in the class, I have a Class To Go option as well....
 
Now...let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what fun she has created!
 
 
 
Build a Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Build A Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set 138646
Price: $16.00
Say yes to the cake! It's easy to create a birthday cake just the way you want it. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h
Have a super stampin' day (night)
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo