Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Did You Know?


DID you know that June 2nd is 1 day all the catalog's will be overlapping ? 






 
what does that mean ?
 

 June 2nd is the last day for the current 2014/15  catalog and the 2015  Occasions catalog PLUS the 1st day for the new catalog is Tuesday June 2, 2015  (TODAY)
  • Yes the catalog's are overlapping this year .
PLUS the last day for all the retired items!
  • While supplies last .


ATTENTION......ATTENTION.....ATTENTION:

PLEASE  be aware that the current 2014/15 catalog Host Program benefits remain in effect on Tuesday June 2nd .


Beginning Wednesday June 3rd  the brand NEW Host benefits (Stampin rewards) begin .

Dont forget post note

As a reminder, Online Ordering will be down on both Tuesday, June 2, from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT)

Wednesday, June 3, from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT) while we transition the system to the new 2015-2016 annual catalog. During this time, no orders can be entered in or placed Online.

Everyone can order products from the new 2015/16  catalog starting at 2:00 AM (MDT) June 3, 2015.
 Now...I told you...get out those Wish Lists.....did you know I am running a New Catalog Wish List Contest....all you need to do is email me, post on my Stampinsue Facebook Page or share with me on any other way you can get to me your Wish List....I will then be chosing a lucky winner from those that participated....a great new product from the new 2015-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog...so be sure to send me your entry NOW!

Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo