Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FREE STAMPS......

Okay.....so....what do I enlighten you with today? 
 
FREE STAMPS!

Did that get your attention?  It would me if I weren't already a very happy demonstrator with Stampin' Up!

 
Did you know that if you purchase the Stampin' Up! Kit, you can receive not only $125 in merchandise of your choice, but in additional to that and all business supplies you'll need, you will also get two free stamp sets of your choice!
 
YES....TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE!
I felt that needed to be repeated and shouted from the highest mountain!
 
TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE!
 
So.....if you were say to purchase the kit, what TWO FREE STAMP SETS WOULD YOU CHOSE?
 
Here's what Carrie Cudney, an employee of SU as well as a demonstrator has to say about that!
 
 
Now.....how about you?
 
What would be your choice?
 
 
Did you know that there is never any obligation once you purchase the kit?
Did you know you get a discount on each and every order you placed?
Did you know that hobby demonstrators are very welcome to purchase the kit?
Did you know....that you can earn an all expense paid vacation each year for you and a guest?
Did you know that you need no stamping ability whatsoever?
Did you know that Stampin' Up! provides training for you?
 
Did you know.....
 
Did you know......
 
Did you know.....
 
Yes...there is so much more to know...so, give me a call....let's chat....let's see what Stampin' Up! has to offer you....and see if it's the perfect fit for you.....
Call me today.....text me....email me....Facebook me....whatever is easiest...
 
I cannot wait to share what I love with you...and offer you a trip of a lifetime....
 
Being a part of this fabulous company....STAMPIN' UP!
 
Have a super stampin' demo day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo