Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy June 1st

Happy June 1st!  Rabbit Rabbit!


I'm not sure where the Rabbit Rabbit came from but it was something someone I knew always use to say on the first day of the month.....I don't think it's a bad thing.....but wishing a new month....new fun things to enjoy!

Well....not only is it a new month....it's Monday.....back to the work week.....

I have to say that I had a wonderful weekend.....a weekend that I enjoyed so much.....I went to my first Car Cruise on Friday evening....ran into a friend that I knew from years...and years ago....we caught up on what has been happening in our lives since way back.....and it was like we just left off....that's what true friendship is......you don't get to see everyone every day...but when you met up again....just like you left off....wonderful feeling!

I also met a new friend at the Car Cruise....and learned some new information about old cars....including the fact that when you look under the hood on an old car.....there isn't much in there....like an engine.....and just a few other things.....funny....cause when you look into the hood of a new car.....you can barely fit your hand in because there is so much "stuff" in there! 

I spent Saturday with a great friend and her husband who live in a resort area...I'll tell you...their friendship and hospitality makes me feel like I spent a day at a 5 star resort.....we crafted, laughe
d, told stories, shared our lives, ate amazing food....including the most fabulous steak I have ever eaten (thanks Jerry) and yes....wait for it...homemade ice cream!  OMG...I died and went to heaven temporarily!  Amazing day.....amazing people.....thank you so much Bette and Jerry!

Sunday...woke up with a migraine.....but after 1/2 a day in bed....some medications....and toast...I soon felt better, so it wasn't a total wash out...spent the afternoon crafting...which is the perfect medicine!  I'll have that to share with you later in the week.

I was downloading some pictures and saw these....remember the donut card from last week?  Well, here's what Travis thought of it......

 
Wait for it......
 

 
I've got donut eyes for you!  lol....is he too much or what?

 
Okay...well...just a reminder....we are down to the wire regarding the current 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog.....tomorrow is the final day to order from the catalog.....tomorrow is also the final day to order from the Occasions Catalog...as well as the release of the new 2015-2016 Catalog...it's amazing because you can order from all three catalogs tomorrow....but remember.....the new catalog ordering begins after 12 noon EST,.....so I hope you have had a chance to target your Wish List....if you haven't, well.....take the day off today and prepare!  It's an amazing new catalog....and I cannot wait!
 
Now go make it a beautifully stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo