Friday, June 26, 2015

Market Fresh....Tis the Season.....

Yippe....Yahoo!.....It's Friday!

I'm super excited....I am hosting a down line meeting with my group. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to join us, but I will do my best to forward along the information.

One of the things we do at a downline meeting is chatting about our businesses, sharing what everyone is doing, what classes they are offering, samples they have to share, swapping as well as stamping!

I'd like to share with you my swap that I created for the girls...I also have a little surprise for each of them for attending...hope they like it.

Anyhow...we are swapping with new product...of course, right?  It's the new catalog and there is so much to share!

 
I used a brand new stamp set, Market Fresh as well as our Envelope Liner Paper....this is a bit thinner than our DSP and is great for creating envelopes...One side of the paper is a solid color and the other has either stripes or a wood type design. 

 
I used our Stampin' Markers and Blender Pens to color the image. 

 
I also used the Dotted Lace Ribbon that comes in our new In Colors.  It is pretty, light but adds a nice touch to the card....and coordinates with the Envelope Linder Paper.  I added a few pearls to the bottom right of the image...as I felt it needed something.

 
Market Fresh Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Market Fresh Wood-Mount Stamp Set 138708
Price: $23.00
Lettuce help you make the freshest cards ever! These produce-inspired images have all-occasion sentiments that are perfect on any project.

Our high-quality wood-mount rubber stamps are precut and come with farmed-maple wood blocks. Mount these precut stamps permanently on the blocks, and they're ready to go when you are. Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 3 rubber stamps. Wood blocks included.

If you have made a purchase from me over the past month, you may be seeing this stamp set again (hint...hint).....
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo