Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tin of Cards Project Kit by Stampin' Up!


Hello Stampers!

When I sit down to post my blogs, it's usually the weekend before...I usually have a bunch of projects to share from things I've done during the week....but it seems like lately, I am posting the night before (such as this one) or even the morning of.....sometimes time just slips away from you....I'm sure you all can relate to this feeling.

I so enjoy what I do...and love to share it all with you...hey...that rhymes and I think would be great put to music....oh....ADD moment...sorry...lol

So, here I thought I would share with you a closer look at the Card Tin that Stampin' Up! is offering..yes..I've had a few (just a tad..okay..just one) request to do a class on this...Unfortunately it's been so popular....that it is on backorder...which happens....we love the products so much, we all want to have one...two or sometimes even half a dozen of these items...this being one of them....but you can add this for sure to your Wish List....and it makes a great gift to give to a loved one as well....

Let's take a closer look.....

 
I think card is my favorite...and believe it or not....probably the simplest to create. 

 
The "happy birthday" is already printed....which it also comes in all other languages as well....

 
I used Staz On Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the "Happy".....I'll have more to share...as there are four different cards you can create...and multiples of it along with dividers you can stamp and then keep them in the tin card keeper..you can even decide to decorate the tin even more....or just keep it simple




Tin of Cards Project Kit by Stampin' Up!
Tin Of Cards Project Kit 138378
Price: $27.00
Who says organization has to be boring? This fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards that you make in this kit, plus room for more. Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs.

Complete the kit using the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.

* 16 card bases and envelopes
* 1 printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4" x 4" x 5-3/8"
* 10 sheets of 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" Designer Series Paper, 2 ea. of 5 designs
* 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
* Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
* Die-cut accents
* Printed acetate sheet
* Gold foil strips
* Metallic gold thread
* 1 sheet clear star epoxy stickers
* Gold epoxy hearts
* 4 wood die cuts
* 9 file tab dividers
* Coordinates with the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946)

Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi, white
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo