Tuesday, June 30, 2015

WOW! Weekly Deals - Clearance Rack - Limited Time Only!

THANK YOU!!!!     THANK YOU!!!!!     THANK YOU!!!!!
 
WOW!
 
One word pretty much sums it all up! 
I just want to thank you all for making my 15th year anniversary so special!  It brings tears to my eyes for all you have done!
I am super happy today!  Thank you everyone for your well wishes.....and virtual hugs......and all you do for me....you have made my anniversary of 15 years with Stampin' Up! so special and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!
 
I am also so thrilled to share with you the addition of two more stampers to my SUEweet Stampers Team who signed up yesterday.
Welcome to Jeny and Bette who took advantage of the special this month and join my group of fun stampers...there is still one more day.....and you can too! 
 
For just $99,  you can chose $125 of merchandise PLUS....2 ADDITIONAL FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE!
This special ends today, 6/30/15....so I know you won't want to miss the boat and be a part of my team...I'd love to have you and the extra perks you earn as a part of my group....priceless!
 
Also, I have more savings to report to you.....I guess Stampin' Up! is still celebrating my anniversary with everyone!  :-)
 
 
Right now is the perfect time to enjoy more savings, because June 30–August 3, there are
MORE items in the Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals.
That means you can save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals,
or up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack. You’ll want to hurry though, because Weekly Deals discounts are available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices.
 
Thought I would share with you my "melons"....lol.....as many of you know, I participated in an online New Catalog Convention this past weekend and one of the projects share were these cute little watermelon slices....so I had to create my own projects to share with you...
after all, it's melon season, right? 
 
To create the melons, all you need is a 2 inch circle punch (or any circle punch depending on which size you wanted to create). 
 I used the Watermelon Wonder Card Stock and the Cool Cucumber Card Stock....
 
 
Punch out 1/2 a circle of WW CS...then with the CC cardstock, punch a half a circle and then punch from the piece of CS as large or small a "rind" you wish....the seeds were created using the Tree Builder Punch which coordinates with the new stamp set, Sprinkles of Life....that's it! 
 I used Mono Adhesive to assemble.

 
Here's a matching box I created doing the same technique for the "slices" and the Box Punch Board!  The size of CS I used to create the box was 8 x 8
and just simply created the box with our fun Punch Board!

 
This box would make a cute give away filled with goodies at your upcoming summer celebration party or favor.  I love the watermelon!
 
Well, that's it for today stampers.....I am walking on cloud 9 and such a happy demo!
 
Again, thank you for all you do!
 
Have a super stampin' day
and melon hugs for you!
 
Susan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo