Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Borderline Buddies Posting - Christmas In July!

 
Hello Stampers!
 
Happy July! ....
Well more like Merry Christmas in July!
Can you believe it?  It's July 1st?  Wowsie....where is the time going?  Not only that, it's another Borderline Buddies Day!
 
I hope you have some fun plans for the upcoming 4th of July...it's nice because with the holiday falling on Saturday, most offices (including mine) are closed on Friday, so we get an extra long holiday weekend...I love it when the holidays fall on a weekend.....Oh...sorry.....there I go again...I'm suppose to be doing my Borderline Buddies Posting.....
 
Okay...here we go.
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week.....
 
We are doing a punch that coordinates with the stamp set.....
 
So...I just got my a shipment of a whole new bunch of stampin' supplies....so I thought I would get a head start on my holiday cards...never too early, right?
 
So...here's what I have prepared especially for you...and you...and you...and.....
 
 
It soon will be the holidays...and you gotta love bling...right?
I used the silver glimmer paper....hard to tell, I know...behind the trees, I punched the out in the gold/silver metallic paper, cut down the center to create an outline image....punched out the star from the Biddy Punch Pack...and this covers up the top where there is a little space from the edges.

 
I am going to have to do a lot more with this stamp set...I can see so much potential with it!

 
The picture just doesn't do it justice...so come on to my Christmas in July Class and see it for yourself!

 
Here's the stamp set and coordinating punch....and it's a bundle....save 15%!
 
Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle 137640
Price: $28.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Festival of Trees Photopolymer Stamp
Decorating projects with these stamps is almost as much fun as hanging ornaments on a real tree. And they won't leave pine needles on the floor. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

* Quantity: 13 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g

Tree Punch
It's a tree. It's an arrow. It can also be a triangle. Use it for a variety of uses.

* Punched image size: 1-1/2" x 2-3/16"
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today...
have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo