Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Borderline Buddies Challenge....


It's Another Borderline Buddies Day!
 
I love Borderline Buddies...and love my friend Leanna too!  :-)
 
I think our challenges are a lot of fun...sometimes out of my comfort zone...but then it wouldn't be a challenge...right?
 
So this week was my pick...and being this is the final week of July...Christmas in July is still all the rage...actually I'm continuing my stampin' Christmas...I just updated my Events Page on my demo site....adding a Christmas Class to each month from now until November...no reason why anyone cannot have their projects and cards done a head of time.
 
My challenge this week was Punch Art.....and I chose Christmas Punch Art!
 
So first off...let's see what Leanna has to share.....
 
Now...my turn....
 
 
Isn't he just so cute?  It is not my idea (the snowman that is)..it's a sharing idea from Ronda Wade.

 
I used the Festive of Tree Stamp set and coordinating punch for the trees...and a bit of Dazzling Details for the glitz....
 
 
A little Rhinestore on the brim of the hat and a star punch with the Gold Glimmer Paper.

 
So that's what I have for you this week..I cannot wait to see what Leanna has to share.
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmery Hugs!
 
Susan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo