Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Totally Awesomely Artistic.....

Awesomely Artistic...that's what the ladies were last night at class....not sure if I shared the projects with you on what we created...but it was so much fun..thank you all that attended and I hope to see you all soon in another upcoming class!

Here's the projects we created:

 
I am using a lot of Whisper White on these cards...as the stamps and accessories do all the decorating....

 
This one seems to be the most popular using the new Butterfly Embossing Folder...and a bit of sponging to create the life-like bricks....

 
Washi Tape is the focus on this card....


 
So that's it for today...make it a great day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo