Friday, July 24, 2015

Creativity is Contagious...

 
Isn't this the truth?
 
I love being creative and I love sharing it with others...it is kind of like potato chips when I craft....never can craft just one.....
 
Don't you feel the same way?
 
As many of you know that are following me on social media....our yearly convention is currently being held....it started yesterday (Thursday) and runs through Saturday...I was sad that I was not able to attend today...to meet up with all my demo friends all over the world as well as seeing all the SU staff and people that I have met over the 15 years of being a demo..but the best part of being a part of SU is that no one is left behind!  SU is doing live streams online from convention for us to see from home...isn't that the best?  Wowsie!  I am also hosting online Facebook events for my team each evening with Prize Patrols, swapping, etc.  and the demos are loving it...I am as well!  It's so fun to chat with everyone all over the country from PA to CA and places inbetween!
 
Okay...enough of that...right?
 
Also, I had the best birthday yesterday ever!  Thank you everyone for your well wishes and birthday wishes.....I am truly blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life!
 
Now....to show you how much I care....how about some new sharing ideas....I'm totally stuck on this Timeless Elegance Designer Series Papers.....here's what I have to share:
 

 
Love this paper using the Gold Foil Paper.


 
Little bit of marker coloring and some fussy cutting.



The lace trim was also the DSP...a bit of fussy cutting.

 
Loving this card...probably my favorite...



I actually took the whole sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 CS and stamped the entire sheet...cut it and created a handful of beautiful cards incorporating the DSP.  



How about this card?  Do you know how I cut out the center? 
I learned this trick from Dawn O.  She used the tag punch and punched all the sides inside and created this fun embellishment...so fun? 


 
Not only are diamonds a girls' best friend...pearls are as well!
 
Hope you enjoyed my creations...I love sharing with you!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer and Pearl Hugs!
 
Susan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo