Saturday, July 25, 2015

Inspire......Create......Share.....

Inspire, Create, Share
 

As many of you know that follow me through social media, this is a very important week with Stampin' Up! and being a demonstrator....this week is our annual convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. I usually attend convention but was unable to attend this year but SU is such a wonderful company that they are doing bits and pieces of convention via Live Feeds....isn't that simply wonderful?  It is for me as it makes me feel as though I am still a part of convention...seeing all the wonderful faces of those I have met through the company, many friends all over the country (and Canada) as well as all the fun everyone is experiencing....it's simply amazing in this year what technology can do!

So, for many of my downline, who also were not able to attend, I thought it would be fun to host a Non Convention Goers Convention online through Facebook....Well, I think it's been a hit...we have met Wednesday, Thursday and last evening I had a get together at my home where we watched the Life Feed together, created some fun projects, had some yummy snacks and just had a fun few hours together.  I loved it...Oh...and I had a Grand Prize give away!

Here are the projects we created last night:
 
 
This first project is using one of our kits.....Our kits are a great way to have fun creating with no work involved...all I had to add was a saying...all other supplies are included....fun!

 
This next idea came from Patty Bennet...who is a wonderful demo.  When I saw this card, I knew we had to create it...the only problem was when it was time to create, I could not find my butterfly embossing folder, so the girls used the brick folder, and it was just as nice....

 
Our last project was this fun card....well....I guess it isn't too fun for the recipriant....who is sick..but maybe a nice pick me up!
 
This stamp is a single stamp....so no set....but it is quite large and I loved working with it...did some paper piecing for the bowl...as well as a punched heart out of Real Red and then used Crystal Effects to give make it raised and shiny....Love this card...Oh...and how about the hearts embossing folder to match the heart on the mug....another CASE (copy and share everything) card that I saw through Stampin' Connection (which is a demo only web site).

 
Well there is one more day of convention in Utah and one more live streaming today and I cannot wait to see more fun stampin' projects...and oh...did I fail to mention the new upcoming Holiday Catalog?  Well...I am not allowed to share it just yet due to company policy...but OMG!  Wait till you see what is coming for the upcoming Fall/Winter Holidays!  I am so glad I'm a demo because of my discount as well as my other opportunities to earn product for FREE!  Yes.....FREE!  (if you are interested in more information on being a part of this wonderful company, please.....let me know) ....there are so many opportunities to be had with this super duper company.
 
Enjoy your day....talk soon!
 
Have a super stampin' convention day!
 
Glimmer Hugs
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo