Monday, July 20, 2015

Get Your Dino On...

It's Time To /Get Your Dino On.....
 
When I first saw this stamp set in the catalog, it was a yes!  A must!  Mostly because of my grandson, who at first was scared at dinosaurs watching the movie, but then was okay with them after coaxing that they are extinct (not that he even understands that) and that they are they are okay.
 
I saw this card on a demo website (maybe Pinterest) and I loved it...loved the layout and loved the colors. 
 
I used the Boho Chic embossing folder...which to me kind of looks prehistoric.

 
I'm learning on my dinosaur types, but don't know which dino this is but he is cute!
The best part of this stamp set is it is 2 step if you want it to be...you can use just the bones or just the dino shape.....and it super easy to accomplish that because it is a photopolymer stamp set....crystal clear to see right where you are stamping!  It is a larger stamp set as well.....18 stamps in all!  Wowsie!

 
I would have never thought to stamp the dino in Tempting Turquoise but it works! 

 
So there you have it...another must add to your collection. I cannot wait to "play" more with this set and I'll be sharing them with you as well!
 
No Bones about It Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
No Bones About It Photopolymer Stamp Set 138756
Price: $26.00
This isn't your average dinosaur stamp set. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set so you can combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want. Stamp a skeleton over the solid body image, add spots and speckles, even add a party hat to a birthday dinosaur.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e, g
 
Now....go make it a prehistoric stampin' day!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo