Sunday, July 19, 2015

Keep It Simple Stamper

Good Day Stampers!

When trying to decide what to share with you today....I thought of all the many many techniques I have learned over my 15 plus years.....I thought of all the more detailed stamp sets and designs I have done over the past 15 years...funny?  How we never are short for ideas! 

So, I'm going back to the basics.....something I learned a long time ago....not because of the overall meaning of it but basically when I first started, I really didn't know much about stamping....so I kind of learned how I went.....and we all learned together....so I received a few new stamp sets for FREE with Stampin' Up! I thought I would share a back to the basics ideas....KISS it!  Yes....KISS which is a lot of fun...all around...lol...but back to stamping peeps!  Keep It Simple Stampers!  That's what I am referring to....silly.....

This is a very simple and basic design....and the stamp set is also a 2-step....
The flower outline was stamped with the first stamp and the colored flower is a separate stamp that I first stamped off...which give a second generator stamp...and a lighter color making it look like I actually used two different colors.....
now you can use two different colors but we are keeping it simple! 
I used the new Garden in Bloom stamp set for the flowers and the bee...and it comes with a ton of great stamps.  The saying is from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set, which I love all the great fonts and sayings!

 
The bee is also a 2 step stamp....stamped the outline in Momento Black Ink and the inside with Daffodil Delight!

 
I also used my Project Life Fine Tip Pen to do some doodle art around the parimeter of the stamped images using one of our acrylic stamps as a guide (as I cannot draw a straight line)....and then some simple "x's" to kind of fill in. 

 
Garden in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set 139433
Price: $25.00
You don't have to wait for the right time of year to make your garden bloom. All you need is this stamp set, ink, and paper. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h

Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set  by Stampin' Up!
Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set 138946
Price: $17.00
Organize your cards and make some more! This set includes images for stamping on file tab dividers in a beautiful fashion. Plus, there are images so you can make cards to organize until you need them. This set is great for using with the Tin of Cards Project Kit.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h
 
Keeping It Simple Stamper! 
No Layers!
No Fuss!
No Muss!
All beauty....give it a try!
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo