Monday, July 13, 2015

Rawr! It's a dinosaur day!

Well It's Monday Again......guess all good things come to an end.....referring to the weekend....What a hot but beautiful weekend it has ben here in NEPA...hope you got a chance to enjoy it.....

Finally broke down and got the AC installed upstairs.....was holding out....surprised I lasted this long....but still not using it upstairs...yes....I had it on today downstairs....yippee!   But to me, there is nothing like fresh air coming in from outside...unless...there isn't any...lol

So I did get some stamping done this weekend....just a little and prepped for tonight's Christmas in July Stamp Class, which is going to be so much fun....I event have some baked cookies for celebrate and Christmas just isn't Christmas without gifts....right?  :-)

I had posted the projects we are creating tonight last week....hope you got a chance to check them out!

So I do have something to share with you today....last week was just one of those weeks...you know.....we all get them....so sorry I haven't posted in a few days.....

I got this fun stamp set....thought it would be perfect and Travis would love it....which he does...

 
This is a two step stamp set.....the dinosaur is in two parts...the bold outline image as well as the bones being a separate stamp.....
When I stamped the dinosaur outline, I stamped once and then did a continuous stamping afterwards without reinking.....it makes the dinosaur look like he's in motion. 

 
I love this sawing.....I used the leaves to stamp around the punched circle....

 
I used the three tag punch to create the tag and stamped with one of the stamps in the set to give it some texture....cute?  Yes!
 
Hope you enjoyed it...have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo