Thursday, July 9, 2015

NSR - Amazing inspiration is all around you!

Hello Friends!

Well.....I got nothing.....yup....you read that correctly...it's been one heck of a week (almost Friday)....and I actually don't have any stamping to share with you today.....I'm just...well....tired!
Ever have one of those weeks?  Just seems like every day, something else....preventing you to time and energy to do what you love.....so....how about I still share with you....but just not stamping...well, I suppose there could be stamping involved.....instead...I will fill you with inspiration!

I recently purchased a new camera....I know.....didn't really need it....but I saw a super deal and as you all know....I cannot pass up a super deal, plus I've always wanted a "good" camera.....not just a small fit in your purse kind of camera but one that you can really experiment with....so....I am always "bugging" Travis to go to Hillside Farms in the Back Mountain....it's a dairy farm...excellent ice cream by the way!  lol

I think I'm getting better.....well...take a look....and you decide....

Hydrangea's.....I love t hem....so I saw something on this beautiful white one...zoomed in....and.....


 
I think this one is my favorite......I actually saved it as my wallpaper on my laptop.....

 
Pink Coneflower.....another favorite of mine....isn't nature beautiful?

 
Okay....so today...I have provided you with inspiration.....go out and don't just see the flowers....really look at the flowers....the coloring....the way the light hits it and shades the flowers....take it all in and be amazed at what you may find.....and...be sure to share it!
 
Have a super amazing stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo