Monday, July 6, 2015

Time for Christmas in July Stampin'


Happy Monday Stampers!

Hope you had a terrific holiday weekend.....it wasn't the best weather wise, but I managed to get in a few festivities.....and of course, some stamping....what better days to work on your stamping than a rainy day?  Heck....gets me out of yard work! But now after all the rain....I'll be making up for it!  lol

So, I was working on some projects for an upcoming class or two I am going to be teaching....Of course, now that the 4th of July is over, we are thinking Christmas!  Right?  lol

Well....Christmas in July that is!  I am...never too soon to get started on holiday projects!  I may even be doing a Christmas in August...Christmas in September....Christmas in....well...you get the picture. I figured if we do a little each month at a class, by the time the big month of December comes, when we have so many other projects and activities to complete, the stamping will be out of the way....I'm evening going to give you envelopes, so you can start addressing them and have them ready to head out the door right after Thanksgiving!  What do you think of that?  Comments/Suggestions?

Anyhow....here are some fun projects I have planned for the Christmas in July Class I am teaching on Monday, 7/13/15....that's only a week from today folks....so sign up NOW!

 
How about this super sweet Santa?  Using the Bow Die along with a few punches?

 
Here are miniatures using the Bow Builder Die - Santa and Angel

 
I'm loving this super sweet stamp set....the stars background and the coordinating Designer Series Paper with a touch of glimmer and ribbon. 

 
And a final card.....Rudolph....Christmas just isn't complete without this guy making his presence and a little Designer Series Paper and Scallop Tag Punch!
 
You will be creating two of each of the projects shown.....so be sure to RSVP...this class is going to fill quickly.....
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!  Ho!  Ho!  Ho!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo