Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sharing.....with other demonstrators

Downline Get Together Sharing......
 
Two weeks back I hosted a Get Together for those members on my team....what fun we always have...discussing business issues as well as personal issues....we are not only demonstrators but we grow a friendship as well....we have those around us that we all have something in common....stamping....but we all face challenges in life as well...and it's great to have a network of super fun people to share time with as well as stamping.
 
One of the fun things we always do when we get together is swap cards. 
Swapping cards is simply creating the same card a few times and sharing it with others.  So you get samples of others work as well as they get yours...new samples...new layouts...new product...new everything!
 
Below are the samples which I received at our local get together....


 
This fun card was created by Mary S.  What fun colors?  I absolutely love the layout....so much so that if you peek back at yesterday's blog post, the one card we are creating for my Christmas in July Stamp Class...has the same layout....different stamps and DSP.

 
We never seem to say Thank You enough.....and this just makes it so much happier!
Great Job Mary...thank you for the inspiration!
 
 
Next Up......Lisa O's card!

 
I love the colors on the DSP.....it is softly muted by the overlay of Vellum Paper.

 
I'm not a fan of bees by any means....but this bee just makes me smile....love how Lisa stamped on the vellum and then added a bit to twine to "tie it all together"
 
 
 
Your best bet is to use our Black Staz On when stamping on vellum...and make sure your stamp is well inked...and be careful as it will bit a bit slick...and may try to slide....
but Lisa did a super job on her card.
 
See.....how much fun it is to see what everyone else is stamping?
 
I am going to be hosting an online Facebook Event during the week of convention for those of us not able to attend...there will be live feeds from Utah during the event and we will have our own version online with virtual swapping, chatting and sharing!
 
What do I love about being a demonstrator, I'm often asked.....
All the super people I have met over the years and made a connection with...a true friendship....a lasting friendship.
 
Thanks for visiting today...hope you enjoyed the swap cards as much as I have....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo